Members of the Marine Corps League join together in cameraderie and fellowship for the purpose of preserving the traditions and promoting the interests of the United States Marine Corps. This is accomplished by banding together those who have served with those who are serving in the United States Marine Corps, voluntarily aiding and rendering assistance to all Marines and to their widows and orphans, and by perpetuating the history of the United States Marine Corps through fitting acts to observe the anniversaries and historical occasions of particular interest to Marines.
1. To preserve the traditions, promote the interest and perpetuate the history of the U.S. Marine Corps
2. To hold sacred the memory and history of the men and women who have given their lives for our country
3. To foster love for the principles which we have supported by blood and valor since the founding of the Republic
4. To create a bond of comradeship between those in the service and those who have returned to civilian life
5. To band together those who are now serving in the U.S. Marine Corps, eligible FMF Corpsmen and Chaplains and Marines who have been honorably discharged from active duty together in fellowship, that they may effectively promote the ideals of American freedom and democracy.
6. To help fit members for the duties of citizenship and to encourage them to serve ably as citizens as they have served our nation under arms
7. To aid and render assistance to all Marines, FMF Corpsmen and FMF Chaplains, uniformed and civilian, as well as their widows and orphans
"Once a Marine, always a Marine!"
OUR SERVICE TO THE COMMUNITY:
1. Marines Helping Marines: Financial assistance to needy veterans facing hardship, illness or death.
2. College scholarships: We award four high school seniors, who are family of veterans, a $750 scholarship.